If you’ve got what it takes to sing or rap to a beat, then you have to be a part of the Spotlight Concert Competition called Sign & Rap To The Beat Competition. This article will give you all about the Sing & Rap To The Beat Competition.
The Sign & Rap To The Beat Competition will give you the chance to become the next music sensation where you will get a chance to perform and win the grand prize of one million naira (N1m).
SIGN & RAP TO THE BEAT COMPETITION CRITERIA
1. Most creative upload.
2. Contestants with the highest social media impression.
3. Sound Quality/Technicality.
4. Judges Choices.
HOW TO ENTER FOR THE SING & RAP TO THE BEAT COMPETITION
Follow these simple steps to enter for the Sing & Rap To The Beat Competition.
- Record yourself singing or rapping to the instrumentals
- Upload your 1minute video to your social media channel and tag @spotlightconcert. Also use the hashtags #spotlightconcert2022 and #ownyoursound
- Share your video for a share to qualify for the regional auditions
- Continue to promote till the end of the competition
SING & RAP COMPETITION GUIDELINES
- Only Nigerian between the ages 16 – 35 years.
- Follow us on our social media pages @spotlightconcert.
- Upload a clear/HD Video with clear audio free of external noise.
- No auto-tune is allowed.
- Use hashtag #Spotlightconcer2022 and #OwnYourSound for your video upload.
Submission deadline for the Sing & Rap To The Beat Competition is in January 2022. The competition is organized by the Spotlight Concert
I am Music Estate’s Music Director