Netflix has announced the launch of Netflix Creative Equity Scholarship Fund 2022 for students in Nigeria, West and Central Africa.
The scholarship funds introduced in 2021 is a part of Netflix’s vision to building a strong, diverse pipeline of creatives around the world, and includes a $1 million scholarship fund for students from sub-Saharan Africa.
Eligibility for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships Funds 2022
To qualify for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships funds 2022, students must meet the eligibility criteria which includes;
1. Applicants must be citizens of and currently living in a West or Central African country (Excl. DRC)
2. Applicants must take courses related to television and film at one of the partner institutions
3. Applicants must be already registered as a student in the partner institutions namely (priority to students who are 1 or 2 years away from graduation):
The Netflix partner institution are;
- National Film and Television Institute in Ghana
- National film institute Jos in Nigeria
- Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA) in Benin
- Institut Philippe Maury de l’audiovisuel et du Cinéma – IPMAC-Groupe EM GABON-UNIVERSITE in Gabon
- Pan-Atlantic University in Nigeria
Documentation Required to fill the scholarship application
Copies of proof of admission, 2022 transcripts, certificates and proof of enrollment. In addition, applicants will be expected to provide a letter of recommendation from a mentor/professor/trainer in support of their scholarship application.
Guidelines before Applying for Netflix Creative Equity Scholarship Fund 2022
Students applying for the Netflix scholarship fund 2022 are expected to note the following guidelines before proceeding with their application.
- An initial screening process will determine your eligibility to submit your application.
- The deadline to submit your application is Sunday 4th September, 2022 at 11:59pm (GMT)
- Applicants may be contacted and asked to submit further information if deemed necessary by the agency conducting the preliminary selection process (Dalberg) on a case by case basis following the deadline of submission.
- If you would like to make inquiries about the application, contact Dalberg at NetflixNWCAscholarship@Dalberg.com.
How To Apply for Netflix Creative Equity Scholarship Fund 2022
To apply for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarship Fund 2022, go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q36QVZF and fill the application form. CLICK TO APPLY NOW.
I am Music Estate’s Music Director